60 YEARS IN SOLDERING
Antex have been involved in the selling and manufacturing of soldering irons for over 60 years. In that time we have built up extensive experience and a reputation as a high quality supplier promoting safety in soldering. Beware of Imitations. Before you purchase take a look at all of the features listed below that make Antex irons a safe choice:
1. A choice of PVC or burn-proof silicone cabling.
2. Low voltage power supply (24V) available.
3. Resilient, high-impact polycarbonate handle.
4. Fume extraction kits to reduce exposure to flux fume.
5. Manufactured to international Quality standard ISO 9000.
6. Fully compliant with all European directives on electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.